photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BICESTER VILLAGE BEAUTY BUYS

Bicester Village is a Designer Outlet near Oxford. Its shops include; Prada, Alexander Mcqueen, Mulberry, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Vivienne Westwood and many more with up to 70% off. It is very limited when it comes to beauty, but what they do have is really good! I managed to find a few bits in The Cosmetics Company Outlet and L’Occitane. The CCO stocks many well-known brands; Clinique, Bumble & Bumble, Origins and Bobbi Brown to name a few. You will find products from past collections and all products are at discounted prices.
Firstly, I went into L’Occitane and spotted the Almond Shower Oil 500ml which was £25.00. I have tried this product before but in a smaller bottle and loved it. When I saw this 500ml bottle in a set at a bargain price, I jumped at the chance to take it home. The 500ml bottle comes with a handy pump which is much easier in the shower/bath and perfect for refilling afterwards. The scent of this range is divine, the formula comes out as an oil but once it’s mixed with water it foams up nicely. You can still smell this on your skin for ages after showering. L’Occitane is a lovely, luxurious brand to use for bath time pampering. It softens my body and I especially like to use it to shave my legs as it really nourishes my skin. I would definitely go and buy this large size bottle from Bicester at a discounted price than pay the usual £17.50 for 250ml.
The Shower Oil also came in a set with a couple of added extras to try; the Almond Foot Care and Delicious Almond Soap, obviously both with the same gorgeous scent. I’m looking forward to trying the foot cream, it seems to absorb really quickly and has a powdery finish so you can go about you’re daily life straight after using. The hand soap has a lovely floral fragrance of almond blossoms and contains crushed almond shells to gently exfoliate the skin.
Next I went into the CCO and picked up the Mac Pearlematte Face Powder in Pink Buttercream which was £15.25. This Mac face powder is so pretty I had to put it in my basket. I remember seeing this in a Mac collection last summer called the Baking Beauties Collection. As I’m quite pale, I think I will use this more of a blush highlight than all over my face.
I then spotted the Smashbox Heatwave Lip Glosses priced at £15.75. I bought the Smashbox Heatwave eye shadow palette last year and have used it many times. So when I saw the little lip glosses in a set, I thought they would be great to wear with the shadows in the summer. The lip glosses in the set are called Electic Orange, Fuchsia Flash, VIP Pink and Copper Remix and are all really wearable shades. This set is still available on the boots website for £22.50.
I have heard a lot of hype about this fragrance Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche, but have never got round to smelling it. I sprayed it on myself in the shop and had to go back for it at the end. The scent is lovely, it just smells like holiday and coconut. The size of the bottle is 100ml, so at £33.00 it was a real bargain. I probably didn’t need another perfume, but it was such a bargain that I couldn’t miss out on it.
I also picked up a Kate Spade bracelet and wash bag and also some Calvin Klein underwear. I would recommend a visit if you’re after a bargain or haven’t been before. After my Bicester shopping spree I now need a beauty spending ban, as I have a lot of products building up. But I’ve just seen that Origins have brought out a new Ginzing Face Mask – very exciting, somebody stop me!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment