photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, July 13, 2014

CURRENT EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE

Here is my evening skincare routine and the products I am currently enjoying. I have oily/combination skin, so I like to use products that will keep blemishes and shine at bay. Some products might work better for some people than they do for others, this is just what currently works for me. I also use exfoliators and masks once or twice a week, but I will go into that in a separate post.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution, 250ml £9.99 – I use this to take the bulk of my make up off before cleansing. I wet a cotton pad and use this over the eyes and another one for the rest of my face. There is a lot of hype about this product, but I have tried out other micelle waters and always come back to this one. I have also tried the one for oily skin, but I seem to get along better with this version. 
Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel With Marula Oil, 125ml £17.60 – I have liked this cleanser for a while now, it’s great for using day to day to get the rest of my make-up off. The gel formulation turns into a milk and is great at taking off even waterproof make up, great for all skin types. If I have applied more make up than usual I will go back in with a second cleanser like The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter to moisturise as well as cleanse. I also enjoying using my Clarisonic Mia with my cleansers, as this helps to get every trace of make-up off and exfoliate my skin at the same time.
Origins Zero Oil Toner, 150ml £18.50 – This product is a great toner for more oily skin types. It has pore purifying properties which leave the skin with a smooth, matte finish. I like the mint scent and feel, it really refreshes my skin before moisturising.
Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion, 150ml £20.00 - I then like to apply this treatment lotion, which prepares the skin for intensive treatments to follow and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, 30ml £24.99 – This is a new product which I have incorporated into my night-time routine. I am a big fan of the original hydraluron serum and have really enjoyed using this so far. It helps to provide instant and sustained moisture to the skin. Indeed Labs skincare is currently on offer at Boots.
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Oil-Free Renewal Cream, 50ml £34.50 – Origins has to be one of my favourite skincare brands. I swap between this and the Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment. They both have heavenly scents and seem to do wonders to my skin. I like to use the oil-free gel more than the cream formulas for my oily skin as these seem best suited to me, I would highly recommend.
http://www.origins.co.uk/products/reviews/create.tmpl
Soap & Glory Supereyes, Supereyes Moisturising Eye Gel, 15ml £9.00 – I have nearly finished up this eye cream, but I think Soap & Glory have since revamped the packaging or changed the name of this product. Instead of a cream this is more of a gel like formula which I find really soothing on the skin. I want to go on to the Indeed Labs Eyeslix next which I have just purchased.
Clinique Anti-BlemishSolutions Clinical Clearing Gel, 30ml £20.00 – This is also a newish product to my routine. I have before used the Origins spot gel but heard good things about this one and wanted to try it out for myself. I haven’t seen fantastic results, but I want to stick with it. I would really like to try the mask in the range.
Clinique All About Lips Cream, 12ml £19.00 - This cream helps to keep my lips smooth and moisturised to prevent chapping. It also helps to prevent fine lines around the lip area and a good base to apply before using lipsticks. It is pricey but this tube has lasted me ages!
What products do you use in your night time routine? What are your recommendations?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment