photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CURRENT SKINCARE FAVOURITES

As well as my usual routines, I have been adding various products that have been improving the appearance of my skin. These are a few of my current favourites which have made the cut.
Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser, 150ml £18.50 – I have really been enjoying the Ginzing range recently. I like to use this in the mornings to awaken the skin and gently exfoliate for fresher looking skin. It’s great as a cleanser and a mild daily exfoliate. I really like the citrus scent and the formula lathers up nicely. Read more of my thoughts here.
Indeed Labs Facial Powered Exfoliator, 75g £18.99 – This exfoliator is very different to anything I have used before. It comes in a powder formula which you mix with water. It helps to make my skin smooth but it’s really gentle at the same time. It claims to help prevent wrinkles, heal blemishes and absorb dirt and oil from pores as well as moisturise.
The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, 200ml £10.00 – I like to use this product before using a balm cleanser. It helps to remove make-up and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s not overly oily and the scent is really calming for evening cleansing. It’s great at breaking down make-up and I love the easy to use pump bottle.
GlamGlow Mud Mask, 50g £39.99 – This has to be my favourite face mask at the moment. I like to see that a product is instantly working and with this you can. It contains volcanic minerals and French sea clay which helps to awaken skin, reduce puffiness, under-eye circles and smooth fine lines. As well as reducing pore size and balancing oil levels. There’s not much this mask doesn't do. You leave it on for 10 minutes, it will tingle and exfoliate but it leaves your skin glowing in 10 minutes and is perfect for all skin types.
Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, 150ml £10.75 – Another product I like to use in the morning. I like to apply it on to a cotton pad and smooth over tired eyes to awaken them. I also like to use this when doing a face mask, I soak two cotton pads and leave them over the eye area, it really soothes and depuffs and I feel immediately refreshed. It contains witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower to cleanse and tone. It is also effective to calm down hay fever.
What are your skincare favourites? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment